Friday, October 20, 2017

My Greenhouse Cleanup

Last weekend I cleaned up my greenhouse, meaning, got rid of the dead leaves and reorganized the space. I needed to make room for my Geraniums. Every year I cut them back and put them in the greenhouse to winter over. These, the pots that are on the white plastic things, are over five years old.

The main worry bringing them into the greenhouse is the fear of slugs and snails that may be in the pots. I have about 75 orchid plants and those slimy critters love eating them.

So far so good. I think I have caught about 4 of them in time!!!

Now if you look at the back wall you can see that the plastic is all shredded. So I removed that plastic and replaced it.




It is so much nicer and I can feel less cold drafts coming through that wall. I should have done this years ago. Oh well, it is done now!!!

Looks like there is more space for more orchids!!! HMMMMMMM.........

I'll post some orchid photos soon. I have one in bud now so it won't be long.

Take care and enjoy the earth. Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(