Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Rock Painting for Halloween 2018


These are the rocks I painted for Halloween. I put them outside in our courtyard at work and out front for our patients or passer-bys to find and keep. So much fun and so much fun hearing the ones who found them laugh with joy!!!

Here is our fake tree in the courtyard. I used fake leaves and attached them to plant stakes and there you go, a fall tree!!!


Oh, and check our our masked flamingo!!! So fun to decorate for Halloween!!!!

Take care friends and enjoy the earth. Martha

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the candy corn look and all the different expressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marti, they are so fun to do and I think I love them best when they're all together looking at each other!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(