Saturday, January 25, 2020


I've been a member of Young Living Essential Oils for 1 year now and it has been quite the educational journey. My friend Marilyn invited me to her home to listen to her granddaughter Amanda talk about Young Living.
I've learned to make my own roller recipes.
I diffuse almost daily now.
I research benefits of oils often.
I have some favorites like:
 Stressaway
 Orange
Lavender

I sometimes diffuse certain oils because someone in the house has the sniffles,
or perhaps they have a headache,
or they are in a sad, bad mood:
I have an oil for that!!!

Image result for free clipart smiley face

I have much more learning to do,  but it has been fun and helpful!!!

I love being a part of Young Living because of their commitment of pure, safe oils.

This is their statement: God Gave us some amazing plants on this earth and I believe he expects us to figure out how to use them wisely.
Have a lovely day and enjoy the Earth!! If you are interested in Young Living, let me know or I can put you in touch with Amanda. She is amazing!!! Martha

Seed to Seal®
We don’t compromise on our standards. Seed to Seal, with its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—is our commitment to unmatched quality. Our reason? You. We want to provide the highest quality in everything we do, so we can offer you pure products your family can trust. Click here to discover Seed to Seal!


God Gave us some amazing plants on this earth and I believe he expects us to figure out how to use them wisely.
Have a lovely day and enjoy the Earth!! If you are interested in Young Living, let me know or I can put you in touch with Amanda. She is amazing!!! Martha

2 comments:

  1. I am one of the recipients of the recipes you come up with and I am loving everything about Young Living!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(