Sunday, February 23, 2020

Chinese Pie



Here is it out of the oven and doesn't it look lovely????
I follow Tracy in Austin, she is funny and some of the foods she cooks and bakes look amazing. You can find her blog in my bloglist but she is also on Instagram, tracyinaustin. 

Here is her recipe for Chinese Pie.

You will find many other recipes too. I made the orange muffins, so yummy!!! And I have all the ingredients for the Salmon cakes, that will be made this coming Friday for Lent!!!

Love her advice and her cooking, check her out!!!


Ready for the oven!!!


And time for dinner and I did eat more than what I am showing you!!!


It was so good and now will be a staple in the dinner arena!!! Thank you Tracy for the recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(