Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Live*Love*Life 40 Days of Lent~Forgiveness

A decree from our Dear Pope in 2016: 
💗💗💗
“I wish to restate as firmly as I can that abortion is a grave sin, since it puts an end to an innocent life. In the same way, however, I can and must state that there is no sin that God’s mercy cannot reach and wipe away when it finds a repentant heart seeking to be reconciled with the Father. May every priest, therefore, be a guide, support and comfort to penitents on this journey of special reconciliation. I henceforth grant to all priests, in virtue of their ministry, the faculty to absolve those who have committed the sin of procured abortion.”

I just want everyone to know that we have a loving God who is ready to forgive us if we are truly ready to be forgiven. He is an amazing God and he can restore us and raise us up because he LOVES us. All of us!!

See you all tomorrow!!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(