Saturday, October 3, 2020

Army Strong Face Masks

 


I was given a pile of uniforms from friends from my church. Rich was in the Army and did 2-3 tours in Iraq.
He and his wife asked me if I could maybe make a couple masks for him out of his old uniforms.
They gave me all of them to make things with.

So my plan, approved by them both, is to make keychains, mini wallets and small purses and sell them as sets in my Etsy store. 50% of the proceeds will be given to the Veterans home here in our little town. This was where Rich wanted the money to be donated to.
Perfection.

I making them and their children each a face mask and keychain.

Rich gets two face masks since they are his uniforms.

Should be a fun endeavor!!!

                                              


Take care friends and enjoy this beautiful world we live in. 


Kindness Matters


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(