Thursday, February 4, 2021

Let's Pray Together PrayerChain-Love Life-ProLife

 


When I woke up this morning the word "Flood" entered my mind. I saw a picture of water and sky.

Yes, I thought, flood. God flooded the world because of all the sin in the world. And now it is our turn to do the same.

We are to flood the world with Prayer, flood the world with Love, flood the world with the Word of God. 

Together, we can FLOOD the world to make change!!!

Before Jesus left this world he said,

 "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

The Holy Spirit resides within us. It is up to us to listen and be guided by him.

James 1:17 all good giving and every perfect gift* is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no alteration or shadow caused by change.


Let us Pray

My Dear Lord,

Thank you for this day you have given us and this beautiful world that surrounds us. Your gifts to us are endless and we are grateful.

I ask, Dear Lord, to send Your Word, Your Love and Your Mercy into the hearts of all peoples in our entire world so they too can enjoy your Joy and Forgiving Grace. 

I Pray, Dear Lord, that you open their minds, their hearts and their souls to our suffering brothers and sisters and learn from you humility and a deep Love for all.

Please, Dear Lord, show me how I can make a difference in my own home, in my commuity, and in my world to spread your Word.

I ask these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Amen. Thank you God!!!


God Bless you Friends, take  care, have a happy day and I will see you soon again!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(