Friday, February 5, 2021

Let's Pray Together PrayerChain-Love Life-ProLife


 This film. 

It says it all. 

We need to pray daily and never stop for our unborn children.

My Dear Lord, I can only imagine the tears you shed at the senseless deaths of your dear children at the hands of the humans you entrusted them to.

We pray today to you, my Dear Lord, that you help us discover how to end this attack on our children. Show us how we can be your instruments to bring love and peace to the world and an understanding of who we really are and our purpose here on earth. 

I pray, Dear Lord, that you enter the hearts, souls, and minds of those responsible for the murcders of these children and show them the results of their actions.

I thank you for all you do for us. Thank you for this beautiful amazing world in which we live.

 Thank you for our families.

Thank you for showing us to how to love each other. 

Thank you for the opportunities to care for those in need. 

I ask today for you to continue to show me and others how to do your work in this world.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord

Amen


I hope you all have a lovely day, God Bless each and every one of you and keep the prayers going. Our children are depending on us!!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(