Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Let's Pray Together PrayerChain-ProLife-Be doers of the Word


photo borrowed from the March for Life 2020 Washington DC

James 1:22  "Be doers of the word and not hearers only, deluding yourselves."

My Dear Lord Jesus Christ,

I thank you for calling me and so many others to stand up for our unborn children. You have given us the courage and strength to give our children a voice and presence in a world who has turned blind and deaf to their humanity. I pray, Dear Lord, that your voice and love is heard through our actions. I pray that your message permeates into their hearts, their minds and their souls, and together we can become one and save our little ones and in the process, save their families.

Thank you for prayers answered, Amen.

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(