Sunday, September 5, 2021

The Flower Bed re-do


Lets talk, overgrown stuff!!! Oh my goodness. What a job. I can see this from my kitchen window and finally I decided to tackle it. First, cut back the suckers from a stump of a tree that was cut down years ago, edge and redo the rocks a bit and dig out the stump.


You could not even see the bird feeders!!!! WOWZA, I had ignored this spot far too long.



And then dig and saw the roots out!!! That was difficult!!! I can honestly say that was tough but it is now done and the bed is planted and hopefully the remaining roots do not grow back.



 This is now on the burn pile!!! No more suckers to trim back year after year after year after year.




I still have more re-edging to do but that will be after I finish working in the vegetable garden.


Enjoy the earth my friends and until later, May Our Dear Lord keep you safe and Bless you and your family.

Martha😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(