Saturday, October 16, 2021

Miniature Making-Little houses and scenes to create!!!



I've been having fun putting some miniatures together. Some come in kit form with all the parts and the gray couch and accessories I have been putting together from things around the house.


Below is the tin that the above scene lives in. This is before construction!!!





This Pink House if for my granddaughter. She is 8 years old and those are her lego people!!! They fit perfectly. I just have the bedroom and bathroom to make and then it is all hers.



Plant made from a used tin pan!!! Some paint and a plastic lid and there you go, a houseplant.


A pair of glasses with lenses made from clear fingernail polish.


I did not make the dog or the cat, but I made everything else from scratch. I am still working on the floor and window and need to make some sheers for the window.

My goal now is to finish the Pink House and the little living room scene with the gray couch. Then I can begin another tin can scene, this one will be a street sceen in Paris.

After that, I will be getting a little Christmas living room scene. That will be a lot of fun!!!

Hope you are all well and learning something new!!
Martha









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(