Friday, October 22, 2021

Defending the Unborn children

I know there are many who do not agree with my PROLIFE stand. But the senseless deaths of thousands of unborn children on a daily basis makes no sense to me. As easy as it is to prevent pregnancy there should be no need for abortion. I wrote to our senators a few months ago concerning this. Here is one reply I got back and my letter back to him, Senator Ron Wyden. His reply did not surprise me whatsoever. I know where they stand!!
Just know this, I stand and will fight for the rights of our unborn citizens.

ABORTION DOES NOT EMPOWER WOMEN, IT DESTROYS THEM.

Dear Martha:
Thank you for taking the time to let me know your views on the subject of abortion. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.
In my opinion, the core element of the debate around abortion in this country is the fundamental right of all Americans to privacy. The decision to have an abortion is one of the most personal medical choices a woman can face, and it is a decision that should not be made by the government. A woman's health care decisions are between her and her doctor, so politics and lawmakers in Washington should not drive these important medical decisions.
In addition to privacy, I strongly believe in providing everyone the resources to reduce unintended pregnancy. That is why I have cosponsored legislation that would expand access to preventive health care services that help reduce unplanned pregnancy, reduce the number of abortions, and improve access to women's health care overall.
While we may disagree on this issue, I am sure there are many others that we do agree on. Thank you for keeping me apprised of the issues that are important to you. If I may be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Ron Wyden
United States Senator
MY RESPONSE BACK TO SENATOR WYDEN
I’m going to remind you of the words of our Declaration of Independence. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness".

YOUR POLITICS go against science that has proven life begins at conception. YOUR POLITICS deny the rights of the unborn children YOUR POLITICS support the brutal murders of over 2000 children a day in the United States. YOUR POLITICS want to spread the death rate to other countries.
So your reasoning doesn’t hold water.

Killing innocent children is wrong. Killing innocent children is murder. And murder is illegal.
It seems you and your politics choose to allow this viscous attack on children to continue so you can continue to get votes.
Sad and seriously sickening.
This is not health care. It is premeditated murder plain and simple.
Our world is truly disintegrating in hopelessness and evil.
I’m sorry you can’t see the damage you’re doing.

I will continue to fight for the rights of the unwanted, the unborn, the “misfits”. How will you help?
Sincerely
Martha Briese RN
Lebanon Oregon

Abby Johnson: ProWoman, ProChild, ProLife 

WHAT CAN WE DO TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND REALLY, WOMEN AND THE FAMILY?

WRITE TO THE PRESIDENT, WRITE TO YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS, STAND UP FOR THE WEAK, THE PEOPLE WITHOUT A VOICE, THE UNBORN, THE "UNPERFECT".

SOME COUNTRIES THINK NOTHING OF KILLING ALL DOWN SYNDROME CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT "PERFECT"

WHEN YOU DEHUMANIZE A POPULATION OF PEOPLE TO JUSTIFY THEIR MURDERS AND MISTREATMENT, YOU OPEN UP THE ABILITY FOR THOSE WHO ARE FACILITATING THESE ACTIONS TO GROW AND EXPAND THE BRUTALITY BEYOND THE BORDERS OF THE BASIC DIGNITY OF HUMAN LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(