Monday, November 1, 2021

Cricut Design-ASAP always stop and pray

 


Our church is having our annual bazaar starting on Friday and I decided to make a sign for them to sell using my Cricut machine.

It was a lot of fun making it and hopefully it will bring in a few dollars for church.

The following is a picture series of how I made it. 

This is the end design on my computer in Cricut Design Space.


I painted the board. It was an orangey color-stained.

This is the stencil that I made on the Cricut machine, it is ready to paint.

I first painted the background color to seal the edges of the stencil.

Then did two coats of black paint.


And the end result. Now I just need to spray on a clear coat of paint and put a hanger thing on the back and it is ready to go!!!

Fun and easy project and I have many more in my thoughts to make!!!

If you are interesting in finding out more about Cricut machines and what they can do, CLICK HERE!!!


Enjoy the earth my friends!!!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(