Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The International Car Forest of The Last Church-Nevada


 If you are traveling in Nevada on Highway 95, you will find yourself on the Nevada Art Highway and you may see some very interesting art along the way. 

Take the time to stop and explore!!!

The photo is me at the The International Car Forest of the Last Church! And it will NOT disappoint!!


Below is my husband signing the guest book and reading all about the International Car Forest!!

There is a porta poddy if you need it and a warning to NOT climb on the vehicles.


We took our time on our way to Tonopah to see each and every car that was planted with care.


The Car Forest is located in the town of Goldfield Nevada. A really cute little town. Wish we had more time to explore the area!!! 







Below is my favorite photo because of the Joshua Tree and the hills behind the art look like pyramids.
Too Cool!!!


Hubby again below, truly a peaceful place!!



I hope you enjoyed the show, stop in there if you find yourself on this highway, take in the art, it comes in all shapes and sizes. 

Take care my friends

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(