Thursday, September 1, 2022

Vintage Windows, glass dishes and Friends

 


A couple girlfriends and I got together this week and made some awesome window art using vintage windows and plates we had been collecting. We also used glass pebbles for the open spaces left over.


We used E6000 glue for our projects after washing the windows well and some of the old plates.


I prepped the outdoor area for working on the windows








And then we got to work arranging and re-arranging the plates and pebbles.





(above) I have a manager who likes to keep on top of all that I do!!


You can see the triangle in the corner? My window had been broken and repaired oddly but I still love the outcome!!! Now...... where to hang it up!!

Take care friends and God Bless you all.
I hope you enjoyed this project!!!

Martha




2 comments:

  1. Great job girls, looks like I need to gather some glass dishes and glue for my windows !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(