Monday, September 12, 2022

Another Vintage Window repurpose activity!!

 

Yes indeed. We did it again using plates we found at the thrift store!! The glue we are using is E6000 and so far is working great. I am sure there are other glues you can use and I have heard of people using resin.


I love how Lu's turned out, so sweet and beautiful. She did an awesome job on it.


I added little flowers and both sides of mine because my window is really big and I did not want a lot of weight on it.

Another fun day crafting and arting!!! 

Take care friends!!!

Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(