Friday, September 30, 2022

What happens when you touch wet paint?

 


It smudges!! Yep!! I did that!! UGH!!! My very first acrylic pour and I ruined it because I like to touch the paint!!! Seriously 😞😞


So, what do you do when you ruin something like this???

You get creative!!! 😀💓😀


You make a seahorse from beads and old jewelry!!!


And she is looking pretty good, regal, actually!!!
The process has been fun and slowly I am covering the two smudges!!

So don't despair, just repair!!!!

I will post the finished seahorse when done!!!

Take care friends,

Love Life!!!

Martha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(